YOU ARE INVITED to a full month of "May Mayhem" for MOSD's 10th Annual SpeakEasy Auction, sponsored by Pickler Companies.
SpeakEasy May Mayhem begins May 1st with the opening of our Online Auction.
- ALL of our items- both big and small- will be included in the online auction this year. So bid high and bid often!
- Our online auction features a catalog full of amazing items from our area's most outstanding restaurants, expert service providers and high-end retailers.
- Throughout the month of May, we will highlight items to bid on, spotlight our sponsors, and bring you special entertainment by Nick Black on our Facebook page!
- Our most prized auction items include a Grill Lover’s Package complete with a grill, grilling supplies, AND a cooler full of choice grilling meats delivered to your door! We also have several amazing hotel stays and custom getaways up for bid. Can you think of a better way to end the COVID quarantine than by taking a trip?!
SpeakEasy May Mayhem culminates with our Live Virtual Event on May 22nd at 6:30 p.m.
- This Roaring 20’s style presentation will be broadcast on our School Auction website and is included for FREE with your SpeakEasy 2021 Ticket.
- Tune in LIVE as we celebrate our 10th anniversary of SpeakEasy with special tributes to our sponsors and video testimonials from our students and alumnus.
- You will have an opportunity to sponsor one of our students and outbid fellow guests with the touch of a button for some of our most desired auction items which will be awarded to the highest bidder during this Live Virtual Event.
- You will also be entered to win prizes and winners will be announced LIVE.
Every dollar raised goes towards providing a listening and spoken language education to children who are deaf and hard of hearing.
Go ahead and get your FREE SpeakEasy 2021 Tickets NOW so that you are ready to bid when the silent auction opens on May 1, 2021. You will be able to preview available auction items beginning April 15th.
Feel free to contact us at (901) 758-2228 if you would like to sponsor SpeakEasy or if you have any questions.